16/01/2018, Dublin, Ireland. MicroWarehouse announced today that Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud will now be available to purchase through cloud.mwh.ie. A market leader in cyber security, SEP Cloud has been rated number 1 best anti-virus software for Windows Client Business Users as well as Gartner naming it a leader in it’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateways.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud offers customers:
Layered detection controls to protect endpoints from threats that are powered by advanced machine learning techniques and Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network
Easy set up and deployment in under five minutes
One place to manage all devices, including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and servers across Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
A reduction in IT administrative support with a self-service portal that allows employees to add new devices for protection
Real-time updates on threat activity and compliance with a simple and easy to read dashboard
Protection for up to five devices per employee under a single license
Available immediately on MicroWarehouse’s Cloud Services Portal, (cloud.mwh.ie) Rory Wilson, Managing Director of MicroWarehouse said of the new partnership:
“MicroWarehouse are delighted to offer SEP Cloud to our growing list of vendors on cloud.mwh.ie. The addition of Symantec CSP to our vendor portfolio serves to strengthen our commitment to help partners build managed solution offerings to their customer base. Cloud managed offerings such as SEP Cloud are enabling our partners to do more, using less resources, resulting in a higher quality service and a much-increased value for customers. In addition to this, the monthly billing option from Symantec continues to help build flexible cloud solutions, with customers only paying for services they want, as and when they need them. Security is clearly always a concern for customers and those threats are both increasing and persistent. Enterprise grade security solutions from world-class vendors like Symantec are crucial for helping ensure the security of customers both now and into the future. Security will be ever-changing as a result of both unknown malicious attackers, but also from resulting regulations changes such as GDPR. SEP Cloud is ideally positioned to help protect users on all fronts.”
Likewise, Symantec’s Toby McDuffie, Senior Director, Global Managed Service Provider Sales reported an equally positive response to the new partnership.
““Symantec and MicroWarehouse have worked closely over many years with a traditional distribution model. MicroWarehouse have been leading cloud aggregation and digital transformation in the Irish channel for the last two years. SEP Cloud through MicroWarehouse now provides an industry leading, enterprise class security solution for small and medium businesses. With in-house training facilities, technical support specialists, recurring monthly and annual billing capabilities and a custom built online provisioning portal, MicroWarehouse are a good fit for Symantec to partner with in order to deliver Cloud offerings now and into the future.”
As mentioned already, SEP Cloud is available immediately to all MicroWarehouse customers operating on the cloud.mwh platform and offers three simple licensing models initially.
A user-based subscription allows one user to secure up to five nonserver devices per user, regardless of type or platform, personal use, or business use, for 12 months. Encryption is available for purchase with user-based subscriptions.
Protect your user-based subscriptions with an additional layer of security. Encryption will:
• Protect data at rest from theft.
• Combine strong full-disk encryption with centralized management.
• Meet regulatory compliance.
A server-based subscription will secure one server for 12 months. Endpoint Encryption is not available for server-based subscriptions.You must purchase at least one user-based subscription in order to purchase a server-based subscription.
For more information, see mwh.ie for upcoming webinars or contact directly MicroWarehouse on 01 6160400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MicroWarehouse, founded in 1986, is the leading cloud aggregator in Ireland, providing dynamic solutions through their online cloud market place, cloud.mwh.ie. Recognised by Microsoft as Irish Cloud Aggregator of the Year 2017, MicroWarehouse continues to evolve with changing markets and trends, to offer best in class vendor solutions, training & partner enablement, licensing expertise and support for their customers.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
Cloud Girl's Microsoft Blog
Skype for Business - New features preview
Microsoft have announced that the technical preview is here. Starting today, Office 365 enterprise customers can register for the following previews:
- Skype Meeting Broadcast, available to eligible Office 365 customers worldwide, enables broadcast of a Skype for Business meeting on the Internet to up to 10,000 people, who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Skype Meeting Broadcast makes it easy to host large virtual meetings like internal “Town Hall” style meetings and public webinars. The preview includes integration with Bing Pulse, for real-time polling and sentiment tracking, and Yammer, to enable attendee dialogue during the broadcast.
- PSTN Conferencing, available in preview to Office 365 customers in the U.S., allows people invited to a Skype for Business meeting in Office 365 to join the meeting by dialing in using a landline or mobile phone. This traditional dial-in capability is in addition to simple, single touch join options on PC, smartphone and browser, and allows people to join an online meeting even in places with no Internet access. PSTN Conferencing in Office 365 will also allow people to add others to a meeting by dialing out.
- Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling, also available in preview to Office 365 customers in the U.S., provides people the ability to make and receive traditional phone calls in their Skype for Business client, and manage these calls with features like hold, resume, forward and transfer. This preview is built on the proven enterprise voice technology available in Lync Server and Skype for Business Server. Later this year, we will ship Cloud PBX for customers worldwide, with a configuration option for customers to use existing on-premises phone lines for inbound and outbound calling.
Office 365 is the world’s cloud for productivity. Through these investments, we are making complete, enterprise-grade communications an integral part of Office 365. In doing so, we’re enabling people to connect with one another across all forms of human expression—verbal, written, visual and emotional.
- Moving from Midsize Business to one of the new Business Plans
- Add Partner of Record Link missing from Office365 Portal.
- Office365 in Education
- Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Issues
- Microsoft Cashback is BACK!
- Office 365 Price Increase
- Skype for Business - New features preview
- Office 365 Transition Guide