16/01/2018, Dublin, Ireland. MicroWarehouse announced today that Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud will now be available to purchase through cloud.mwh.ie. A market leader in cyber security, SEP Cloud has been rated number 1 best anti-virus software for Windows Client Business Users as well as Gartner naming it a leader in it’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateways.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud offers customers:
Layered detection controls to protect endpoints from threats that are powered by advanced machine learning techniques and Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network
Easy set up and deployment in under five minutes
One place to manage all devices, including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and servers across Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
A reduction in IT administrative support with a self-service portal that allows employees to add new devices for protection
Real-time updates on threat activity and compliance with a simple and easy to read dashboard
Protection for up to five devices per employee under a single license
Available immediately on MicroWarehouse’s Cloud Services Portal, (cloud.mwh.ie) Rory Wilson, Managing Director of MicroWarehouse said of the new partnership:
“MicroWarehouse are delighted to offer SEP Cloud to our growing list of vendors on cloud.mwh.ie. The addition of Symantec CSP to our vendor portfolio serves to strengthen our commitment to help partners build managed solution offerings to their customer base. Cloud managed offerings such as SEP Cloud are enabling our partners to do more, using less resources, resulting in a higher quality service and a much-increased value for customers. In addition to this, the monthly billing option from Symantec continues to help build flexible cloud solutions, with customers only paying for services they want, as and when they need them. Security is clearly always a concern for customers and those threats are both increasing and persistent. Enterprise grade security solutions from world-class vendors like Symantec are crucial for helping ensure the security of customers both now and into the future. Security will be ever-changing as a result of both unknown malicious attackers, but also from resulting regulations changes such as GDPR. SEP Cloud is ideally positioned to help protect users on all fronts.”
Likewise, Symantec’s Toby McDuffie, Senior Director, Global Managed Service Provider Sales reported an equally positive response to the new partnership.
““Symantec and MicroWarehouse have worked closely over many years with a traditional distribution model. MicroWarehouse have been leading cloud aggregation and digital transformation in the Irish channel for the last two years. SEP Cloud through MicroWarehouse now provides an industry leading, enterprise class security solution for small and medium businesses. With in-house training facilities, technical support specialists, recurring monthly and annual billing capabilities and a custom built online provisioning portal, MicroWarehouse are a good fit for Symantec to partner with in order to deliver Cloud offerings now and into the future.”
As mentioned already, SEP Cloud is available immediately to all MicroWarehouse customers operating on the cloud.mwh platform and offers three simple licensing models initially.
A user-based subscription allows one user to secure up to five nonserver devices per user, regardless of type or platform, personal use, or business use, for 12 months. Encryption is available for purchase with user-based subscriptions.
Protect your user-based subscriptions with an additional layer of security. Encryption will:
• Protect data at rest from theft.
• Combine strong full-disk encryption with centralized management.
• Meet regulatory compliance.
A server-based subscription will secure one server for 12 months. Endpoint Encryption is not available for server-based subscriptions.You must purchase at least one user-based subscription in order to purchase a server-based subscription.
For more information, see mwh.ie for upcoming webinars or contact directly MicroWarehouse on 01 6160400 or email email@example.com.
MicroWarehouse, founded in 1986, is the leading cloud aggregator in Ireland, providing dynamic solutions through their online cloud market place, cloud.mwh.ie. Recognised by Microsoft as Irish Cloud Aggregator of the Year 2017, MicroWarehouse continues to evolve with changing markets and trends, to offer best in class vendor solutions, training & partner enablement, licensing expertise and support for their customers.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
1. General InformationMicroWarehouse Ltd ("We" and "Us"), a company registered in Ireland, provides this website www.mwh.ie. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. LegislationThe Acts are designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, this legislation lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. We endeavour at all times to comply with Irish and EU data protection legislation in force from time to time.
4. Cookies and web beaconsOur website may employ the use of internet "cookies" and web beacons. These are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and which track and report back information about you to us. Most browsers automatically accept cookies and web beacons, but you can normally change your settings to prevent this if you wish.
5. Types of Information CollectedWe retain two types of information: 5.1 Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or rendered anonymous, telephone number, and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
5.2 Non-Personal Data: Like most web sites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or rendered anonymous, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
6. Purposes for which we hold your information6.1 We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our web site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our web site. 6.2 We use any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
6.2.1 in maintaining any account that you may set up on this website;
6.3 In the event that you place an order via our on-line ordering service, we will collate the information that you give to us in the order form to provide you with our online ordering service. Once you have proceeded to the checkout to purchase items, the information you have given up until that point, and the card information you give on placing your order, will be sent directly by your browser to a third party, the Clikpay payment-processing server. By giving us this information, you consent to our use of it in order to process your order, and you consent to the use of your information by Clikpay to process your order.